|CCBAonline.com Privacy Notice|
By visiting CCBAonline.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Users and Customers is Gathered by CCBAonline.com?The information we learn from users and customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at CCBAonline.com and the web sites operated by us. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. Click here to see examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our web site features or our services. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses CCBAonline.com. A number of partnering companies offer utilities designed to help you visit Web sites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
- Information from Other Sources: For reasons such as improving personalization of our service (for example, providing better product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you), we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. We also sometimes receive updated delivery and address information from our service partners or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features and recall your preferences without requiring you to enter infomration more than necessary.
- The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of CCBAonline.com's coolest features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Does CCBAonline.com Share the Information It Receives?Information about our members and site users is an important part of our association, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only with CCBAonline.com's parent organization, controlled affilaites, alliance partners and as described below.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with our affiliated businesses, an example of which is our insurance servicer for Home & Auto Insurance Agency. In some cases, businesses operating stores at CCBAonline.com or sell offerings to you at CCBAonline.com. In other cases, we operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. You can tell when another business is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that business.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We never reveal your full credit card number when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What Information Can I Access? CCBAonline.com gives you access to the following information about you for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. This list will change as our Web site evolves you will be able to modify your information here.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, to join the CCBA as a Platinum Member willdo require information about you.
- You can add or update certain information on pages. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, you will not be able to use many cool and important features.
- The Federal Trade Commission provides useful information about online privacy on its own Web site,Site Seeing on the Internet.
ChildrenCCBAonline.com does not offer products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use CCBAonline.com only with involvement of a parent or guardian.